• Grown in Scotland and cared for by hand, pot grown Christmas trees are considered the most environmentally friendly and sustainable form of Christmas tree! • A tree is for life, not just for Christmas! Your customers will be buying a living product that can provide much enjoyment and a home for wildlife for many years to come!
What is a 'Pot Grown Tree'?
• Seedlings approximately 3 years old are planted by hand into container production pots allowing a full root system to form and healthy trees to grow. • Roots are contained within the pot so there is less damage to the ecosystem when harvesting. • The intact root system makes them perfect for your customers to plant out or grow on after Christmas.
From Tiny Seeds, Mighty Christmas Trees Grow
• Planting to harvest takes 5 years, during which, our suppliers inspect and hand prune the trees to make sure they are the perfect shape. • Late season fertiliser and a good deal of Scottish rain helps them to develop the rich, deep green colour, perfect for hanging candy canes!
From The Nursery To Your Garden Centre
• Quality trees are hand picked, then placed in striking red cover pots, ready for your garden centre display! • Being pot grown means they naturally stand straight and firm in their pot for a more superior poise.
Deck The Halls With Spruce and Nordmann Fir
• Each tree is delivered straight to your garden centre from the forest with is own individual care card. • The care card provides detailed information on how your customers care for their tree in the run up to Christmas.
Countdown To Christmas!
• Don’t miss out on ordering your quality, British, pot grown Christmas trees. • Contact your sales rep now for more information, or come see us at our show stand in June.